We want to collaborate with the best partners to maximize BIOTEXFUTURE’s chances to create the best possible bioeconomic solutions for the textile industry. We are ongoingly uniting our community as well as organizations, individuals, forward thinkers, change makers, and innovators sharing our vision in our biyearly open BIOTEXFUTURE forum. We believe
Collaboration needs trust,
A common cause needs understanding,
A research community needs a strong network.
We are looking forward to welcome you during the next event!
If you missed any recent events take a look here
- Oct 19, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMzoom link will follow soon!
- Oct 20, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMzoom
- Nov 29, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+1Zoom
- Tue, Sep 13Zoom
- Tue, Aug 23adidas Flagship Store GreenLab
- Tue, Aug 16adidas Flagship Store GreenLab
- May 19, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMZoomWe invite all BIOTEXFUTURE members to join us for our third Member Day titled "Linking the bio-based textile value chain". The spring 2022 version is all about giving you the opportunity to connect to not only the BIOTEXFUTURE projects, but also other members of your choice. Join us and connect!
- May 18, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMZoomJoin the 5th BIOTEXFUTURE Forum titled "Shaping the Future of the Bio-Based Textile Value Chain". You want to have a good grasp of the EU and German bioeconomy strategy, what impact they will have on the textile industry and how BIOTEXFUTURE is contributing its part? Then this is the event for you!
- Tue, Apr 05ZoomApr 05, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+2ZoomThe Demonstrator Model Discussion (TransitionLab2) is a working session with contributors primarily within the project partners to collaborate on identified societal challenges above project boundaries. This is an internal event open only for the BIOTEXFUTURE projects.
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 23Zoom
- Tue, Dec 14zoom & wonder.me
- Tue, Nov 23Zoom
- Thu, Oct 21Online EventOct 21, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:50 PM GMT+2Online EventTake part in the second members-only BIOTEXFUTURE Member Day. This day is intended to act as a booster to accelerate the ideation process of new innovative projects, hold discussions on critical topics, and increase your network within the bounds of the BIOTEXFUTURE innovation space.
- Wed, Oct 20Online EventOct 20, 2021, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+2Online EventThe BTF Forum is conceived as an open platform for industry, science, media and politics for acceleration of ideas and networks. You can expect interesting updates from the innovation space, keynotes and the chance to actively join the discussions all around CO2-Reduction in the textile industry.
- Tue, Jul 06Online EventJul 06, 2021, 1:00 PM – 4:45 PM GMT+2Online EventJoin us in our next virtual edition of the BIOTEXFUTURE Forum! After two successful events in 2020, we are happy to be back. We would like to invite you as a participant to the digital Forum of the BMBF innovation space BIOTEXFUTURE happening in the afternoon of the 6th of July 2021.
- Tue, Oct 27Online Event