We want to collaborate with the best partners to maximize BIOTEXFUTURE’s chances to create the best possible bioeconomic solutions for the textile industry. We are ongoingly uniting our community as well as organizations, individuals, forward thinkers, change makers, and innovators sharing our vision in our biyearly open BIOTEXFUTURE forum. We believe
Collaboration needs trust,
A common cause needs understanding,
A research community needs a strong network.
We are looking forward to welcome you during the next event!
Do you want to rewatch an event or read through the slides that have been presented by the keynote speakers?
- Multiple DatesWed, Jan 26ZoomAll four BMBF funded bioeconomy innovation spaces cordially invite you to inspiring keynotes from distinguished experts of the innovation spaces on their projects and innovations followed by a networking opportunity.
- Thu, Oct 21Online EventTake part in the second members-only BIOTEXFUTURE Member Day. This day is intended to act as a booster to accelerate the ideation process of new innovative projects, hold discussions on critical topics, and increase your network within the bounds of the BIOTEXFUTURE innovation space.
- Wed, Oct 20Online EventThe BTF Forum is conceived as an open platform for industry, science, media and politics for acceleration of ideas and networks. You can expect interesting updates from the innovation space, keynotes and the chance to actively join the discussions all around CO2-Reduction in the textile industry.
- Tue, Jul 06Online EventJoin us in our next virtual edition of the BIOTEXFUTURE Forum! After two successful events in 2020, we are happy to be back. We would like to invite you as a participant to the digital Forum of the BMBF innovation space BIOTEXFUTURE happening in the afternoon of the 6th of July 2021.
- Tue, Oct 27Online EventDue to the Corona crisis, the BTF Forum will unfortunately not be able to take place in the knownandappreciated face-to-face conference format. However, there needs to be a change in the textile world towards more sustainable biobasedvalue chains.